Guest Post Guidelines, We JobPrime.in allow readers/visitors interested in sharing their knowledge to put their views on this website (Guest Post). We invite anyone to join in this campaign who want to share their knowledge with other readers.
Topics To write
You can write on topics that are important for others related to careers:
- Blogging Tips-Tricks, Guide, Tutorial
- Online money making, Money Earning
- Smartphone, Computer Hacks, Tricks
- Physics or Science, Projects
- Social Media Marketing: Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, Quora
- Health-related topics | Insurance, Motor, Health, Travel
- Career Tips, Career guide, Educational Content
- or any other subject that can help others...
Guest Posting Guidelines
If you are interested in Guest Posting. Follow these guidelines to ensure that your post will appear on our site:
- Your post should be about 1000+ words. 750-800 may also be acceptable if you cover your subject well.
- Your post may be in Hindi, English or Hinglish but there are no grammar mistakes.
- You can choose any topic to write but make sure that:
- It may not have already been posted on the other website.
- If you want to write a post for the same topic or add something to an already published post or you want to go in a slightly different direction, then there is no problem.
- When you submit your post to us:-
- You give Jobprime.in the right to edit your post so that it fits well within the website (normally just typo, grammar, Interlinking, Image, etc.)
- You give JobPrime.in the right to publish your post or not.
- Remember, even after the post is published:
- If you choose to publish your same post on any other websites, unfortunately, we have to remove it from JobPrime.in.
What Do You Get?
As a Guest Contributor, you will get a Writer Bio with your photo and a short description of you at the end of your post. If you have a blog or website, you can also give a link to your website or blog.
If you wish, you can also include one or two links to your own website or blog within the post.
When 10 or more of your posts are published successfully, you will be ranked on the page with Team Members in honor of becoming an important contributor to JobPrime.in. Where Writer Bio will also be available with a link about your blog or website and your photo.
How to Submit Post?
Please email your complete post as an MS Word file format (.docs or any other editable format) or possibly as an HTML file to munendra[at]jobprime.in or send it through WhatsApp to +916396129760. We will reply to you as soon as possible. Please allow us 24-48 hours time.
You can also send your post via below form:
Still Any Question?
If you have any questions regarding Guest Post Guidelines or any other question about our site, please contact us via E-mail: munendra[at]jobprime.in or message me on WhatsApp +916396129760.