With Fino Payment Bank CSP you can earn good money as well as earn good respect. Whether you belong to a rural area or from an urban area, opening Fino Payment Bank can be a profitable deal for you. Whether you are a common service center (CSC) operator or you do a grocery or mobile shop, you can increase your business and income through Fino Payment Bank CSP.
Today in this post I am going to share information about Fino Payment bank CSP. What is Fino Payment bank CSP and what are its benefits? How can you apply online for Fino Payment bank? Also, what documents do you need to have to apply this?
What is Fino Payment Bank CSP?
FINO PayTech Ltd is a banking technology platform company. The company was launched on 13 July 2006. It has branches across India and its headquarter in Mumbai. It has three subsidiaries of which Fino Payment bank is one. Fino Payment bank is a banking facility that provides the facility of financial transactions to customers like other banks. The CEO of Fino Payment Bank is -Rishi Gupta.
Currently, Fino Payments Bank has 425 branches and 50,000+ banking points.
Now let's talk about Fino Payment bank CSP. CSP here means Customer Service Point. You can call it a mini bank. In this way, by opening Fino Payment bank CSP, you can become its independent operator. You will benefit from this, as well as you can provide bank facilities with your customers.
You can also transact with other banks with a Fino bank account. Customers can also receive payment from any government or private institution in Fino Bank Account.
- 5 Most Interesting Android Apps Daily Life Use
- Make Money With Quora Partner Program
- 10 Easy Ways to Earn Money Online in 2020
- Blog Kaise Banaye-2020: 10 Step Guide Hindi Me.
Benefits of taking Fino Payment Bank CSP Service?
By taking Fino Payment Bank CSP you get a good commission on the transaction. Apart from this, customers also have many advantages. A customer gets a lot of facilities at a Finno Bank Customer Service Center.
Some of the main facilities which are available at the center are:
- Account opening
- You can open customer accounts at Fino Payment Bank CSP.
- Finno Bank allows customers to open a Current Account or Savings Account. Along with this, zero balance accounts and salary accounts can also be opened here.
- Cash Deposit
- The customer can deposit money in his account.
- Cash Withdrawal
- The customer can withdraw funds from his account.
- Balance Inquiry
- Customers can check the outstanding balance in their accounts.
- Mini statement
- Money Transfer
- Domestic and International money can be sent by Fino Payment CSP.
- Cash at Point of Sale (POS)
- Aadhaar Enabled Payment System (AEPS)
- Here payment can be made with Aadhaar card which is verified by fingerprint or iris scan.
- Bill Payments and Recharge
- With its help, you can also pay electricity bills, pay for government facilities, recharge mobile or DTH.
Apart from this, the customer can pay for online payment, mobile, DTH and electricity bills by online banking or using Finno Bank's bPay App in his phone and can take advantage of other online facilities.
How to apply for Fino Payment Bank?
There are two safe and reliable ways to open a Fino Payment Bank.
1. Contact the nearest branch
Also, contact the nearest branch of your area you can take CSP. You will get help from their official website to find your nearest branch. You have to visit http://www.finobank.com/personal/locate/ where you will get the page as per the photo shown below.
You can find your nearest branch as I have indicated with the arrow. Contact directly by going there and you can take the fino payment bank csp center by submitting the required documents as mentioned below.
2. Apply Online
If there is no branch in your nearest area or away. In such a situation, you can apply online. To apply online for Fino Payment Bank CSP, go to http://www.finobank.com/ website and click register from the merchant tab. Or click on the button below
After this, you have to fill your information in the form as shown below
In this, after filling your name, current email, current mobile number, name of the shop or common service center, address of the shop, name of your city and Area pin code, click on "Apply Now" and submit the form. After this, the concerned officials will contact you according to your given information.
Required documents for Fino Payments Bank
- Aadhar card, driving license and voter card, two of these documents required.
- Pan Card
- Recent passport size photo
- Active email id
- Active mobile number
Eligibility to take Fino Payment Bank
- You must be at least 18 years of age to take Fino Payments Bank
- To get a Fino Payments Bank, you must have your own shop (the place is fine even if it is rented)
For additional information, you can talk to Fino Payments Bank helpline number 1860 266 3466.
Thus I told you what is Fino Payment Bank? What are its benefits? How can you apply online for Fino Payment Bank? What documents are required to apply for this? You can also earn a good income by running your own CSP "Customer Service Center". I hope you like this post.
If you still have any question, you can comment and ask, I will answer that. Help us to spread this post to others and share it on social media. Thank you