Tamilnadu government job vacancy 2021: Cooperative banking is regulated by retail and commercial banking on a cooperative basis. Co-operative banking institutions collect and lend money in most parts of the world.
Cooperative banking, as discussed here, includes retail banking performed by credit unions, mutual savings banks, building societies, and cooperatives, as well as commercial banking services provided to cooperative businesses by cooperative organizations.
The banking model consists of one district central bank for each district in each state of India, known as the respective district central cooperative bank. Members and their elected directors, who represent several commercial cooperative bodies such as milk unions, urban cooperatives, rural cooperatives, agricultural and non-agricultural cooperatives, and in turn elect the president of the bank.
Applications have been issued for the vacancy of filling vacant posts including vacant assistant, clerk, and supervisor in the co-operative institutions controlled by the Registrar of Co-operative Societies in Villupuram district.
Interested candidates can get all the details below. They can start applying from the date mentioned. TN Cooperative Bank’s applicable online link is given below. Candidates can also follow the instructions given to start the application. The end date of each company varies. Candidates make sure to check the last date for the company you want to apply for.
|Mode of Application||Online|
TamilNadu Government Job – Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants should hold degree
- Candidates age limit should be minimum 18 & maximum 30 years.
- Tamilnadu DRB selection may be based on written test & interview.
- Rs. 250 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Widow candidates.
How to Apply ONLINE for Tamilnadu Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020?
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Fill the Personal, Category, Educational, Address & Application Fee details asked in it
- Upload scanned copies of photo and signature
- Tick on the declaration tab after reading with the terms and conditions
- Submit the application form and take a printout for future reference