Acer nitro 5 specs Price: Acer has introduced its new gaming laptop, the Acer Nitro 5. It is powered by the latest 11th General Intel Core H-Series processor designed to be portable.
The new Nitro 5 features thin bezel design, Coolboost technology, high CPU performance, high-speed graphics, AI acceleration and enhances wired and wireless connections to help users focus, build and connect more.
Acer introduced the same laptop a few days ago with the Raison 5600H Series processor. But now it is powered by Intel’s H-Series chip. The Acer Nitro 5 with 11th Gen Intel Core H-Series processor is available for purchase from Acer Exclusive Store, Acer Online Store and Amazon starting from Rs 69,999.
Acer Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop With Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Graphics Launched in India
- The Acer Nitro 5 has a screen-to-body ratio of 80% with a 15.6-inch screen.
- It has a high update rate of 144Hz and a 3ms response time of 7.02mm short bezels.
- As for the audio, there are speakers with DTS: X Ultra that provides a 3D spatial soundscape.
- This variant comes with a 4-zone RGB-backlit keyboard and can be upgraded up to 32GB of RAM.
- This laptop is powered by the 11th General Intel Core i5-11300H processor and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 graphics card.
- The Nitro 5 allows you to configure the laptop with two slots for M.2 PCIe SSDs and up to 2 TB HDD support and up to 32 GB of DDR4 3200 RAM up to a maximum speed and maximum storage.
- The laptop features Acer Coolboost technology with a quad exhaust port design that keeps the computer temperature at the optimum level for reliable gaming performance.
- Cameras can monitor temperature, fan speed, and more by touching the NitroSense HotKey on the Nitro5.
- The Nitro 5 features WiFi 6 AX 1650 that provides incredible network experiences.
- It supports low latency gaming, smooth HD streaming video, and uninterrupted voice and video chats.
- It supports a wide range of devices and equipment with full-size ports, including the new USB 3.2 with HDMI 2.0, Thunderbolt 4, and Gen 2 support.