CAN Number Registration: Hello friends, what I am going to tell you through this article is that we will see in detail how to register the Tnesevai website CAN number.
Tamil Nadu e-Service TNEGA is a website launched by the Government of Tamil Nadu to help all Tamil Nadu citizens apply and receive their government-related services online.
CAN Number Registration in TNeGA Website
The TNESEVAI website requires you to register a CAN number once you have completed the registration. You may ask what a can number is. CAN number is one-time Registration. This registration is very important for us to easily get online certification through Tamil Nadu E-Service.
CAN Number Registration in Tnesevai Website – Step By Step Guide
- First, you need to open the Tnesevai Website.
- Tnesevai Website If you do not have an account, you must create an account.
- Once you have successfully created the account you need to go inside the website and click on the “Revenue Department” link.
- Here is a list of certificates from many departments. In it, you click on a certificate of something. For example, if you click on the NATIVITY CERTIFICATE, this page will appear. Click PROCEED.
- Click REGISTER CAN on the next page. Type in all the details you are asked for. Enter your mobile number correctly.
Now, you will be redirected to the CAN Number Registration Form, where you will need to enter your personal details,
- Aadhaar Number
- Applicant Name
- Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- Father/Husband Name
- Mother Name
- Education Qualification
- Current Address
- Permanent Address
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
After clicking on the registered OTP number all your details will be typed and sent to the mobile number you provided. After confirming your CAN NUMBER by typing in the appropriate place – the citizen account number will appear. Save without forgetting.
- From now on, we can apply for and obtain the required certificates online with this CAN number.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an extension of a CAN number?
What is CAN Number?
How to edit CAN Number details?
Through this article, we have seen in detail how to register Can Number on the tn-e-sevai website. If you have any doubts please leave me a comment box comment.