Covid-19 Diet plan India: Many are now starting to be vaccinated with the COVID-19 vaccine. However, there are a lot of questions about it – its effectiveness, side effects, and many questions surrounding what one should eat before and after the injection. Let’s see some information about it now. It is important to consider your diet after vaccination to minimize any side effects you may get.
Covid-19 Diet: What To Eat Before And After Getting Vaccine; All You Need To Know
- Vegetables such as lettuce, kale, and broccoli are high in antioxidants. They fight inflammation. They can cause negative side effects.
- Our gut plays a vital role in maintaining overall health, including a strong immune system. To boost your immune system, it is important to feed your gut. For this, you need to eat colorful vegetables, anti-inflammatory spices, and foods rich in fiber.
- Both of these substances are excellent for boosting the immune system and also nourish https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vegetablegood intestinal bacteria. It is full of probiotics. They feed on probiotics (good bacteria) in your gut.
- Jaundice is a powerful fighter against inflammation and protects your brain from stress. It is a diet against stress.
- We all know about antioxidant blueberries. They also help increase serotonin levels.
Read Also: Diabetes and Kidney Disease