Home Remedies: Headaches usually occur today after a tiring part of the day, but when the pain is severe, it needs to be treated. I know it
Clove: Grind the cloves and wrap them in a cloth and simmer for a while until rested.
Home Remedies For Headaches: 10 Natural Ways To Treat Headaches
- Put ice on the back of the neck for an ice pack migraine pain, you will get relief
- If eucalyptus is a severe headache, massage the scalp with eucalyptus oil. It is more beneficial to keep the eyes closed at this time.
- There is nothing better than ginger to get rid of headaches. Boil the ginger in water and then steam it.
- Lemon Add ginger juice and an equal amount of lemon juice once or twice a day.
- The juice of the leaves of the mint head, peppermint applied to relieve headaches.