How To Apply for Community Certificate: Hello friends, In this article, we are going to find out what we are going to know about the Tamil Nadu website tnesevai website, how to get a Community Certificate, and what are its benefits.
The Tamil Nadu government has set up a “Tnesevai” center in every district for people to get caste certificates easily. These centers continue to function as District Collectorate Offices, Dassaldar Offices, and Tnesevai Centers of the Government of Tamil Nadu in each major area of the district. People can easily get a caste certificate by visiting this Tnesevai center.
What is Community Certificate?
The community certificate that often works for the purpose of reservation is simply a file for the purpose of specifying a person’s caste. The certificate is issued according to the rules set by the government. Community certificates are mostly used by unique categories like “Scheduled Tribes”, “Scheduled Castes” and other backward castes as described in the Constitution of India.
Community certificate apply online
Currently, only some state governments apply online to apply for a Community certificate. To apply online for the Community certificate, you should go to the portal of the Government Backward Classes Welfare Department of the respective state and follow the procedure given below.
|Application Fee||Rs 60/-|
|Time duration||2 weeks|
- Click on link https://www.tnesevai.tn.gov.in/
What documents are required for Applying a Community certificate?
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Ration Card
- Birth Certificate or School Certificate showing date of birth or if the applicant is illiterate, an affidavit declaring age.
Steps By Steps Apply community certificate Through Online In Tamilnadu
- Click on link https://tnega.tn.gov.in/
- Create a new account in the portal or you can directly fill the online application form. After creating an account log in the portal using username and password, fill the online form such as an address, contact details, personal details, local reference details, etc.
- Confirm all the details you have filled in the online form and click on the submit button if you agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once submitted, upload the scanned copies of the document to the type of document you are about to upload, and after clicking the “Submit” button, you will get an acknowledgment containing the slip along with the application form Will also be found.
- You can take a print out of the acknowledgment slip or save it offline. Also, save the application number to check the status of the application.
- After the verification is successfully completed, you can download the caste certificate directly from the portal. You can also receive email / SMS after the process is completed.
If you have a proper caste certificate, then you will get all the advantages of it. Whether you are from SC, ST, OBC, BC, OC, or another caste community, your caste certificate will allow you to enjoy the reservations in school, college, university, and job. Also, with the help of this caste certificate, you can get a scholarship from government sectors, educational loans, etc.
If you have any doubts related to implementing the community certificate online, you can ask your question in the comment section below.