How To Apply For New Pan Card: Nowadays The PAN card has become necessary for every task, we can make PAN card online very easily, for this application is made online and in only one week we get our PAN card no. For this we will not need any documents, we will apply online through e-KYC immediately, so let’s see how PAN card is applied online.
What is PAN card?
PAN Card is a permanent account number created by the Income Tax Department, which is used to return income tax to the Government of India. It is also used as a permanent identification form (ID proof). It can also relate to an individual, a firm, a manufacturing unit, when we make a pen card of a unit, taxing the total profit made by it. In many ways, it seems that tax evasion is also used as a deterrent to black money and as accounting value.
When you file an income tax return, you will have to use your PAN number. Also, it is also used when you open an account with a bank, invest in a savings plan or mutual fund.
How To Apply For New Pan Card Through Online
- Open The Link
- After opening this link, you will be taken to the NSDL website.
- First of all, you have to select the types of applications, in this, you will see many options. From that, you have to click on the Apply for a new PAN card option. After that you have to select the category for which you are applying for PAN card, after that you go to the title there, you have to choose for whom the PAN card is being made, after this you will have to give your information like name, Nickname must be given, email id. , mob.no., to deposit after inserting.
- After submission, it is saved, after that, you will have to continue the PAN application form and click on the token number. You have to save it.
- The easiest is e-KYC followed by Aadhaar no. You have to provide the PAN card, whose name is being written, write the same after which you will have to give your full details, family details, as well as your income details. EMAIL ID and telephone details will have to be given, then click on next.
- Now check/check your details once and click on proceed.
- Now you have to create a mode of payment. After making the online payment successfully, you will see the payment receipt, after which you will have to click on Continue.
- After this, you have to click on Continue with e KYC / e Sign.
- Now an OTP will come on your mobile number which will be recorded on your Pan Card. Then you need to put that OTP in the empty box next to the OTP and click Submit.
What is the use of PAN card?
- PAN card also serves as the identity card of India.
- If you have to deposit your income tax then you will need a PAN card.
- PAN Card is required for financial transactions in India.
Frequently Asked Questions
If a PAN card is lost, an application for a duplicate PAN card can be submitted for “Request for a new PAN card or correction or correction of PAN data” and also submit a copy of the FIR along with the form. May go. (It is mandatory for you to file an FIR because if you do not use your lost PAN card incorrectly, then you have an FIR under it.)
You can print the PAN card online by clicking here.
Here, How To Apply For New Pan Card Through Online? The information about here is that you have also given the necessary information about the PAN card. If you want information under this, you can contact us through COMMENT.