Samsung launches: Samsung has launched its Neo QLED Range TVs in India. TVs are available in 4K and 8K resolution options. Screen sizes range from 50 inches to 85 inches. TVs are also available to pre-order.
Customers who book selected Neo QLED TVs can get the Galaxy Tab S7 + and Galaxy Tab S6 Lite LTE with cashback of up to Rs 20,000 and EMI offers starting from Rs 1,990 from 15 to 30 April 2021.
Samsung launches Neo QLED TVs in India: Price, availability, offers | Samsung neo qled tv price in India
- The Samsung Neo QLED Q85A is a 4K QLED TV and is available in 65 and 75-inch screen sizes.
- As it is a 4K TV it has a resolution of 3840 x 2160.
- TV supports HDR 10, HSR 10+, HLG,
- But Dolby Vision did not support the ability.
- The TV has a 60W sound output in the 2.W.2 sound system.
- This TV runs on Samsung’s Tizen OS and comes with all the popular streaming services built in.
- The TV has support for Google Assistant and Alexa.
- The Samsung Q90A supports ALLM with HDMI 2.1 feature. It also supports gaming at 4K 120 Hz with Freesink Premium Pro.
- For connectivity, the TV has 4 HDMI ports, 3 USB ports, LAN port, optical port, Bluetooth 5.2, and WiFi 5.