Tamil Nadu Electricity Bill Payment| TNEB Online Payment: First of all, I would like to express my regards to all my dear friends who read the article. What we are going to learn through this article is that we will see in detail how to pay the bill on the TNEB website.
You may have many doubts as to why we have to pay the bill amount online. We may have doubts that we can go to the electricity bill office and pay the electricity bill as always.
The way I tell you is that the Government of Tamil Nadu is insisting on adhering to the gap. We have the facility to pay the bill amount online.
Pay fares for Chennai North, Chennai South, Coimbatore, Erode, Madurai, Tirunelveli, Trichy, Vellore, and Villupuram. TANGEDCO provides you with a safe and fast mode for your TNEB bill payment.
We can also pay this amount through TNEB route or Phonepe or googlepay. OK, Let’s see We will see in detail how to make a bill payments on the TNEB website.
Tamil Nadu Electricity Bill Payment| TNEB Online Payment Step By step Guide
It is very easy to pay your TNEB bill online at TANGEDCO. You need to follow some simple steps and you are done with your TNEB bill payment. Enjoy hassle-free bill payment service with the following simple steps
- First, you need to go to the TANGEDCO website
- Select your District
Consumer Number(10 Digit) = Region Code (2 Digit)+Section (3 Digit)+Distribution (3 Digit)+Service Number (4 Digit)
There are totally nine regions in Tamilnadu. Those are,
- Chennai-North = 01
- Viluppuram = 02
- Coimbatore = 03
- Erode = 04
- Madurai = 05
- Trichy = 06
- Tirunelveli = 07
- Vellore = 08
- Chennai-South = 09
- Enter in your Consumer ID and tap on proceeding towards your TNEB bill payment
- Enter the bill amount
- Use a payment method of your choice.
- You are done with your TNEB online payment
How to check TNEB Bill Status?
- The Government of Tamil Nadu has the facility to check the bill amount we have paid. Let me tell you about how we look at it
- To do this, first, go to the TNEB website. Go there and select the billing service option.
- Find the ‘Billing Services’ option in the center point of the page.
- Under Billing Services, select the ‘Bill Status’ option.
- Another page with related fields will be displayed.
- Enter your service number. This is in your bill.
- Next, select where you live from the drop-down list.
- Enter the captcha code to know your EB bill status and proceed
Greetings to my friends who have patiently read my article so far. Through this article, we have learned in detail about how to make a bill payment and its position on the TNEB website. If you have any doubts please comment in the comment box.