Tnvelaivaaippu Registration & Renewal – TN Employment Renewal: First of all I would like to express my regards to my friends who are reading this article. What we are going to know through this article is how to do Tnvelaivaaippu Registration & Renewal and see in detail how to view its status.
Our Tamil Nadu Government has brought through the TN Employment Program. This is a boon for all students. We go to the TN employment office and register is a difficult situation. We can do this online as if we were at home.
Students can bring a certificate of what they bring with them when they go to the TN employment office and apply for it online at home.
Students can also register for Class X Certificate, Class 12 Certificate, Class 11 Certificate, and College Degree. There is also a facility to renew it for those who have already registered.
Let’s see in detail how to register for Tnvelaivaaippu website.
What are the Eligibility Criteria? | Tnvelaivaaippu Registration & Renewal
- The applicant should be a resident of the State of Tamil Nadu. An applicant must be a student.
- Applicant should have passed any of the following qualifications
- High School (10th)
- Intermediate (12th)
- Under graduation degree
Tnvelaivaaippu Online Registration | TN Employment Exchange – Step By Step Guide
- You must first click on the Tnvelaivaaippu website page. A photo like this is coming.
- On the homepage, click the New User ID Registration link
- Read the important points and click on the “I Agree” button.
- The candidate registration form will open.
- Candidates fill all the entries such as name, gender, date of birth, email Id, date of birth, mobile no., etc.
- Click on the “Save” button.
- Take the printout of the registration form.
- Candidates will be issued login credentials
Tnvelaivaaippu Application Procedure | Tnvelaivaaippu Registration & Renewal
- Click on the official website link given here.(https://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/Empower/)
- Once you go to the website you have to select your district. Then give all kinds of other information and submit.
- Acknowledgment receipt will be sent to the registered email id
- The Acknowledgment receipt will contain several important things related to your interview regarding the job transfer in your district.
- Candidates should print the Acknowledgment form and keep it for future reference.
- Candidates must submit all original documents and certificates to the relevant employment exchange within 15 days of registration. Applicants will be issued an employment transfer registration card. Candidates should keep this card safe for further reference.
Documents Required for the Employment Registration Tamilnadu – Tnvelaivaaippu Registration
- Educational certificates
- Provisional certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Passport-sized photographs
- Experience Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Certificate issued by Sarpanch/ Municipal Counsellor
- Voter’s Identity Card
- Ration Card
- Birth certificate
List of Exchange Codes
|Exchange Code||Exchange Description||Exchange Code||Exchange Description|
|ARD||District Employment Office-Ariyalur||CBD||District Employment Office-Coimbatore|
|CBR||Office of the Regional Deputy Director (Employment)- Coimbatore||CDC||Coaching-cum-Guidance Centre for SC/ST-Coimbatore|
|CHD||District Employment Office- Ariyalur||CHU||District Employment Office (Unskilled)-Chennai|
|CHD||Professional and Executive Employment Office-Chennai||CHG||Head Office- Chennai|
|CHR||Regional Deputy Director Office-Chennai||CHP||Professional and Executive Employment Office-Chennai|
|CHT||District Employment Office(Technical Personnel).-Chennai||CHS||District Employment Office Special Employment Office for Physically Handicapped-Chennai|
|CUD||District Employment Office-Cuddalore||DGD||District Employment Office-Dindigul|
|CUC||Coaching-cum-Guidance center for SC/ST-Cuddalore||NGD||District Employment Office-Kanyakumari|
|ERD||District Employment Office-Erode||DRD||District Employment Office-Dharmapuri|
|KRD||District Employment Office-Krishnagiri||KPD||District Employment Office-Kancheepuram|
|MDD||District Employment Office-Madurai||NKD||District Employment Office-Namakkal|
|KRD||District Employment Office-Karur||MDP||Professional and Executive Employment Branch Office-Madurai|
|MDD||The Regional Deputy Director (Employment) Office-Madurai||NDP||District Employment Office-Nagapattinam|
|RPD||District Employment Office-Pudukottai||SLD||District Employment Office-Salem|
|SGD||District Employment Office-Sivaganga||PRD||District Employment Office –Perambalur|
|TCC||Coaching-cum-Guidance center -Trichy||RPD||District Employment Office-Ramanathapuram|
|TCD||District Employment Office-Trichy||TCR||The Regional Deputy Director (Employment)-Trichy|
|THD||District Employment Office-Theni||TJD||District Employment Office-Thanjavur|
|TND||District Employment Office-Thiruvannamalai||TNC||Coaching-cum-Guidance Centre-Thirunelveli|
|TND||District Employment Office-Thirunelveli||TRD||District Employment Office-Thiruvarur|
|TPD||District Employment Office-Tiruppur||TTD||District Employment Office-Tuticorin|
|TVD||District Employment Office-Thiruvallur||UGD||District Employment Office-Nilgiris|
|UGV||Special Vocational Guidance Centre for SC/ST-Nilgiris||VLC||Coaching-cum-Guidance Centre for SC/ST-Vellore|
|VLD||District Employment Office-Vellore||VPD||District Employment Office-Villupuram|
|VRD||District Employment Office-Virudhunagar||–||–|
Through this article we have clearly learned how to do Tnvelaivaaippu Registration and Renew. If you have any doubts please comment in the comment box.