How to Get Rid of Toothache Fast: It is said to be toothpaste when you are unable to eat hot or cold foods. It is caused by sensitive teeth. This is one of the most common dental problems, especially when the weather changes. Cold water and hot coffee you can not enjoy at this time. This can be very painful.
But with proper care and preventative measures, you can be safe from tooth sensitivity. So, let’s take a look at some tips to keep your teeth sensitive and safe.
How to Get Rid of Toothache Fast: Four Home Remedies
- If you have any property on your teeth, tooth decay can occur when eating hot and cold foods. It is best to seek treatment for this.
- If you are taking any dental treatments then you are more likely to get tooth decay. Don’t worry about it. It will be gone in a day or two.
- The onset of winter is one of the main reasons for sensitivity. With the onset of winter, teeth may suddenly tingle.
- Microlegage that sometimes results from old fillings you made on your teeth many years ago can cause sensitive teeth.
- Often, tooth decay is the loss of enamel on the outside of the teeth. It is automatically sensitive.
Dental Sensitivity Prevention Measures
- Use toothpaste, toothpaste, and mouthwash for sensitive teeth. These provide temporary relief.
- Include healthy fruits and green vegetables in your diet, especially bananas and sweet potatoes rich in potassium and phosphorus to provide extra nutrients to the outer enamel of your teeth. Banana peel can be rubbed on the teeth to control sensitivity.
- The cause of sensitivity may be an underlying problem in your teeth. So, go for a dental examination and take an X-ray for final treatment.
- Avoid stimulant foods like ice creams, sweets, hot coffee, and tea, or any other foods that increase sensitivity.
- If you have fatigue in your teeth, you can wear a mouth guard to protect yourself from sensitization.
- Avoid any acidic food that can erode teeth like lemon. Also, acidity leads to corrosion. So make sure your gut is healthy.
Read Also: Covid-19 Diet