Apply Unmarried Certificate: Hello friends, through this article we will see clearly how to download Unmarried Certificate from Tamil Nadu TNeSEVAI website.
Friends reading the article may be skeptical. You may ask what an unmarried Certificate is and what it is used for. This is also an important certificate because it is the certificate that determines whether you are married or not. And you may ask what we are going to do with this certificate, and I say that you do not know its value when you are local.
When you go abroad or go to the passport office there will be a period in which it indicates whether you are married or not. This certificate is considered to be the most important in those kind of moments.
Let me tell you what are the steps on how to apply for Certificate Online.
Apply Unmarried Certificate Online in Tamil Nadu Step By Step Guide
- For this, we first need to go to the Tnesevai website.
- Once you go inside the website you need to register the account. I will tell you in the first article how to register an account. If you have any doubts, look at the first article and find out.
- The next step is to register the CAN number. We have already seen it and how to register a can number. If in doubt see and find out.
- After completing the account creation and can number registration you can go directly to the web site
- When you sign in with the details, you will be redirected to the following page with the services available on the website, where you will need to select the “Revenue Department”.
- The Revenue Department will provide a list of selected revenue service details with the “REV-120 Unmarried Certificate”.
- After entering or verifying all of the above details, click the Submit button to proceed to the next page
What are the documents needed TO GET unmarried certificate?
- Photocopy of the passport (first and last page)
- Birth certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Ration CARD
Greetings to the friends who have patiently read this article so far. Through this article we have clearly learned how to apply Unmarried Certificate and what is the procedure for it. If you have any doubts please leave a comment.