Agile enterprises are spread all across the world and they use the methods and principles of the agile framework to deal with real-world situations. With the advent of agile technology in the industry, various jobs have opened up like becoming a scrum master. Scrum is a part of agile and its methods and framework can be used to face real-life challenges and provide the most efficient solutions. Courses for various agile-related professions are provided by KnowledgeHut and one such course includes DASSM training.
By taking the DASSM course, you’ll learn how to leverage the disciplined agile toolkit and become an expert scrum master. It is one of the best jobs related to scrum and it will you grow in your career as you’ll have plenty of learning opportunities on the go. A DASSM leads a scrum team and guides it in the right direction to increase the profit of the company. The certification is recognized all over the world and therefore you can get a job anywhere you like. After you complete this course, you’ll have many job options and this is a highly-demanding and growing field.
If you enroll yourself in this course that is provided by KnowledgeHut then you can speed up your DASSM career track which includes a free self-paced DASM course and free DASSM exam retake. You have already acquired scrum knowledge then this course will help you master those skills so that you can lead a team and become a DASSM. The Discipline agile approach would be used in the training to help you master scrum skills. In this course, experiential learning would be provided to you and therefore, you’ll get a real-time experience of working in a team and learning how to lead it as a DASSM. You’ll learn to take complex enterprise initiatives.
The course would provide you with a comprehensive outlook of the disciplined agile toolkit so that you have a detailed understanding of hundreds of practices and strategies contained in it. You’ll learn applying tools contained in the toolkit in hands-on exercises so that you can give guidance to your team in deciding the best way of working in real-world situations. The course is offered by KnowledgeHut, which is a disciplined agile partner and premier authorized training partner (ATP) of PMI. Thus, the designation is offered by the Project Management Institute itself and is recognized worldwide. To receive the certification, you’ll have to take the course and pass the examination to demonstrate your learned scrum master knowledge.
Details about the benefits of the DASSM course offered by KnowledgeHut that you need to know
- There will be a total of 16 hours of live instructor-led online training sessions in this course
- After completing this course, you’ll earn 16 PDUs
- An experiential learning format would be used to help you face real-world challenges. It gives you some pre-job experience that you can use. For experiential learning, workshops are carried out which have many teamwork exercises, practical assignments, activities, animations, real-world simulations, etc. the workshop helps you to feel like you are in an actual scrum environment and it helps you work accordingly. The knowledge that you’d gain in these highly-engaging workshops would be very useful because you can use them when you work at an enterprise.
- A game-based immersive learning approach also takes place in this course so that you can enjoy while learning. This way of teaching helps you to remember a huge amount of knowledge because you’re applying the knowledge that you have learned in the course.
- There are further benefits of the DASSM training and that includes a free self-paced DASM course and a free DASSM exam that are otherwise expensive
- KnowledgeHut has been launching agile and scrum professionals for a long time and has a solid track record of 150,000. Therefore, it’s a very reliable source to get your certification from.
- You’d be trained by expert trainers who have certified experience of over a decade. The trainers belong to an elite panel of scrum and agile practitioners who have worked across various industries
- You’d be taught by practitioners who have expert-level knowledge about DASSM. They’ll provide you with life-long important tips and techniques that have been tested over years. All of this is included in the disciplined agile toolkit from expert practitioners
- Besides all the skills that you’d learn from this course and the knowledge that you’d receive, you’ll get plenty of descriptive examination support that would include exam form assistance, and help to solve questions that are likely to come in the exam. The goal is to teach you how to be a highly efficient DASSM in such a way that you’re able to clear the exam with the required marks to become a certified DASSM in your very first attempt.
- Post-training sessions of six months would be provided to you as well if you enroll in this course. In these sessions, you’ll receive the mentor guidance that you need to face any sort of challenge in your scrum career.
The steps that you need to follow if you want to become a disciplined agile senior scrum master
The procedure has been broken down for you into three simple steps so that you can easily follow them. Getting a DASSM certification is not difficult if you are hard-working and ready to dedicate your time to prepare yourself for the exam by mastering your scrum skills throw the DASSM course. With the certification, you’d be able to validate your knowledge to enterprises and get a high-paying job. Here are the steps that you need to follow:
- Step 1:
Enroll yourself and complete the two-day DASSM training course offered by KnowledgeHut, a PMI Premier ATP and Disciplined Agile Partner as well. The certificate that you’d receive after course completion would be recognized worldwide because it is issued by Project Management Institute.
- Step 2:
Attend the DASSM examination once you attain the required knowledge and skills after taking the DASSM course. You can schedule your exam at the Pearson VEU test center or online with the help of the eligibility code that would be provided to you after the completion of the course. The examination is a closed book one that has a total of 50 MCQs that are to be answered in 90 minutes. To become a certified DASSM you have to get at least 35 questions right.
- Step 3:
If you completed step 2, then you are now designated as a disciplined agile senior scrum master and now you can apply for an eligible job anywhere in the world
If you’re still wondering whether you should take this course or not then just think about all the benefits that you’d receive after you become a certified DASSM. It would give a solid foundation for business agility because you’ll know how to blend solution delivery, portfolio management, enterprise architecture, security, finance, and even vendor management to increase the profits of the company. Enterprises that have high business agility report more successful projects than those having less business agility which means that you have a highly-demanding designation.