Hello friends, in this article we will see in detail how to apply for Nativity Certificate on the TNeGA website. A nativity certificate is the identity of each person. Let me tell you step by step about how to buy a certificate.
What is the Nativity Certificate?
The government gives us a certificate of citizenship when we live in an area permanently. We can register and obtain this certificate online through the TNeGA website. For this, we do not have to go to government sites and waste our precious time.
Applying Nativity Certificate through Online
- To apply for a Nativity Certificate online, first, visit the TNeGA website.
- Once you go to the website, you must first complete the tasks such as account creation and Can Number registration. We saw earlier in an article how we should do these tasks. If you have any doubts you can go there and take care of it.
- Once you have logged in, you will see the page below
- You will get a list of services available under the Revenue Department. Click “Nativity Certificate”.
- You will be redirected to the instructions page. Read the instructions carefully and continue.
What are the required supporting documents?
Below are the supporting documents to apply for the Nativity Certificate online.
- Any Address Proof
- Birth Certificate
- School Education Certificate(or) Employment Details(or)other proof to prove continuous residence of 5 years
- Self-Declaration of Applicant
The next step is to search for your CAN number using your registered mobile number or reference number. If you do not have one, sign up for a new one.
You will be redirected to the next Nativity Certificate page to fill out. Then fill in the Can Number automatically and then select the Nativity Certificate type.
- Nativity By Birth
- Nativity By Residence
If you were born and raised in the same place, you need to select “Nativity By Birth” or select “Nativity By Residence”.
After confirming the address and address of the applicant, “Enter the contact details like phone / landline number, mobile number, email ID. These details are mandatory due to the level of usage that can be known via SMS.
Since it is mandatory to have supporting documents to apply for the certificate, click the Submit button to go to the page where you need to upload your supporting documents.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can apply offline for Taluka Office. Or you can get it through the TNeGA website and online.
1 year is the validity of the certificate from the date you received it.
Through this article, we have learned in detail how to apply for the Nativity Certificate on the Tnega website. And if you have any doubts please leave me a comment.